– Price: $25Buy Now
– Updates not included
– You have 2 weeks to download the training
Microsoft Exchange 2007 for Unified Messaging is a Collaboration Solution that provides Unified Messaging for Cisco Voice Networks. Our voice network may consist of either Cisco UC Manager Express (CME) or Cisco UC Manager (UCM) solutions that can use Exchange 2007 UM for voicemail and auto-attendant services. Using Exchange 2007 provides a simplified and consolidated solution for messaging on the network compared to the complicated process of Cisco Unity Enterprise.
In this workbook we will show you graphical step-by-step for installing Exchange 2007 UM, configuring, and testing UM services with a Cisco voice network as an alternative option over Cisco Unity.
Workbook Solution (PDF, Network Diagrams)
Below are the topics in this training package:
- Installing MS Exchange 2007 on Windows 2003 Server RS x64
- Configure Exchange 2007 UM: Dial Plan
- Configure Exchange 2007 UM: Gateways
- Configure Exchange 2007 UM: Mailbox Polices
- Configure Exchange 2007 UM: Auto Attendant
- Creating Voicemail Accounts for Users in Active Directory
- Configuring Cisco UC Manager Express (CME) using Exchange 2007 UM
- Configuring Cisco UCM 7 using Exchange 2007 UM
- Configuring Cisco CallManager 4 using Exchange 2007 UM
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server R2 x64 running Exchange 2007 UM
- Cisco UC520W Appliance
- Cisco UCM 7 Appliance
- Cisco CallManager 4 Server
- Cisco IP Communicator (CIPC)
- Cisco 7970 IP Phone
Michel has spent the last 18 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 15-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. He has published the “Network Design Cookbook” and a science fiction novel called “The Dark End”. He has also published various iOS applications (virtual Network Engineer, Circlefalls) that can be found on Apple’s iOS App Store. Other software development experience includes python and SDN. Currently, Michel is the owner, Chief Network Architect and Lead Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.