– Price: $85Buy Now
– Lifetime access to this training package including updates for a one-time purchase price
The video labs in this series is applicable for Cisco Unified CCX versions 8.0 to 10.X environments.
This video series will show you the concepts, design aspects, and how to deploy a Cisco Unified CCX solution working with Cisco Unified CM for many of the availability features shown in the topics outlined below. This series is focused on the deployment and administration aspects of Cisco UCCX and not with the scripting aspects. Though we will cover basic scripting and how you can edit an existing script that can be applied to an application. We will show you this step-by-step from start to finish with other planned updates added to this collection in the future.
Also included in this package is the workbook solution (PDF format) where you will learn the concepts, design, and step-by-step configuration of the Cisco Unified CCX version. The workbook will provide many of the concepts, design, configuration, and monitoring for CCX that can also be applicable for CCX.
Videos (MP4) [~275 minutes] ; for best results use the VLC player or Quicktime
Below are the video topics in this series [~275 minutes]:
- Installation of CCX
- Post Installation
- Directory Numbers for Agents
- User Capability
- Cisco UCM Telephony Subsystem: CTI Ports
- RMCM Subsystem: RMCM, CSQ, Teams, Resources
- Script Application
- Phone Service for CCX Agent Login
- Controlled Devices
- Testing CSQ with IP Phone Agent
- Plugins and Application Installation
- Cisco Supervisor Desktop
- Cisco Mobile Supervisor on iPhone/iPad
- CCX Editor and Basic Scripting
- Least Skilled Agent for Call Routing
- Historical Reports & Scheduled Reports
- Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD)
- Cisco Agent Desktop Browser Edition (CAD-BE)
- Reason Codes
- Wrap Up Data and Work State
- Cisco Finesse — NEW!!!
Michel has spent the last 18 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 15-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. He has published the “Network Design Cookbook” and a science fiction novel called “The Dark End”. He has also published various iOS applications (virtual Network Engineer, Circlefalls) that can be found on Apple’s iOS App Store. Other software development experience includes python and SDN. Currently, Michel is the owner, Chief Network Architect and Lead Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.