– Price: $50Buy Now
– Lifetime access to this training package including updates for a one-time purchase price
The video labs in this series is applicable for Cisco Unity versions 5.X, 7.X, and 8.X environments.
In this video package we will show you how to deploy Cisco Unity using Exchange 2010 for the design, step-by-step configuration, installation, and how End Users can use many of the features provided. The video labs in this series is mainly focused on deploying Cisco Unity 7, but are applicable for Cisco Unity versions 5, 7.0, and 8.0 environments.
This video series will show you how to deployment an enterprise messaging solution using Cisco Unity series for the voice network in regards to the installation process (which is complex) to many common messaging features and capabilities used today. You will learn some of the critical components, considerations, best practices, troubleshooting, and providing other valuable resources.
In this series our voice infrastructure has been designed and configured by a CCIE architect with 15 years of real world experience with enterprise voice deployments for many consulting clients today.
Videos (MP4) [~384 minuites] ; for best results use the VLC player or Quicktime
Below are the topics in this training package [~384 minutes]:
- Cisco Unity Intro: Concepts, Design, Configuration, Monitor
- Cisco Unity 7 using Exchange 2010
- Migrating from Cisco Unity to Cisco Unity Connection — NEW!!!
- Installing Cisco Unity 8 using Exchange 2010 — NEW!!!
- Installation and Setup
- Active Directory Overview
- Installing Window Components
- Installing Message Store and Updates
- Setting up OAB (Offline Address Book)
- Extending the AD Schema on Domain Controller
- Creating Cisco Unity Accounts
- Exchange Delegation for Unity accounts
- CUSPA (Cisco Unity System Preparation Assistant)
- CUICA (Cisco Unity Installation & Configuration Assistant)
- Integrate Cisco UCM7 with Cisco Unity 7 using SCCP
- Voice Mail Port
- Line Group, Hunt List, Hunt Pilot
- Voice Mail Pilot
- Voice Mail Profile
- MWI DN
- Associate Voice Mail Profile to IP Phone
- Subscriber Template and COS (Class Of Service)
- Best Practices
- Importing Users
- View Call and Voice Ports between Cisco UCM and Unity
- Cisco Unity Operations and Monitoring
- Public Distribution Lists (PDL) — NEW!!!
- Cisco Unity and UCM integration
- Self-Enrollment on IP Phone
- Leaving & Checking a New Voice Mail
- Checking Voice Mail via OWA (Outlook Web Access
- Cisco Unity Inbox
- Leaving & Checking a New Voice Mail
- Sending Voice Messages to other Subscribers
- Enabling and testing Unified Messaging (UM)
- Licensing (and how to add a license)
- Setting up Auto Attendant (AA)
- Testing the Auto Attendant
- Interview Handler with AA
- Testing the Interview Handler in the AA
- Greetings using Media Master
- Bulk Edits
- Backup using DiRT
- Voice Recognition Server
- Installing the software
- Setup Voice Recognition on Cisco Unity
- Testing Voice Recognition
- Workbook Solution for Deploying Cisco Unity 4 with MS Exchange 2003
- Equipment involved:
- Cisco Unity 7 Server (on Windows 2003 Standard Server)
- MS Windows 2003 Server (Standard) – Domain Controller
- MS Windows 2003 Server R2 x64 running Exchange 2007
- Cisco UC Manager (UCM) 7 Appliance
- Cisco IP Communicator (CIPC)
- Cisco 7970 IP Phones
Michel has spent the last 18 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 15-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. He has published the “Network Design Cookbook” and a science fiction novel called “The Dark End”. He has also published various iOS applications (virtual Network Engineer, Circlefalls) that can be found on Apple’s iOS App Store. Other software development experience includes python and SDN. Currently, Michel is the owner, Chief Network Architect and Lead Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.