– Price: $30Buy Now
– Lifetime access to this training package including updates for a one-time purchase price
Quality of Service (QoS) is a feature mechanism that helps to set priority to specific traffic and how it is treated throughout the network end-to-end.
Our network design and configuration guide will be focused on showing you a robust LAN/Campus & WAN QoS infrastructure (used in SMB to Large Enterprises) in terms of discussing the design aspects, concepts, recommendations, best practices, and full working configuration of the entire network. We will have an active Cisco CallManager Server and two IP Phone endpoints (one on the LAN and one on the WAN) then monitor the QoS activity with active voice and data connections. We will provide you a QoS design along with its full working configuration and monitoring captures. Providing you a business solution for design and deployment to your network.
This training workbook will show you how to deploy QoS in a practical network environment that includes Data and Voice converged showing the design, configuration, and monitoring aspects.
– Workbook Solution (PDF), Network Diagrams
– Video Content (MP4) ; ~ 43 minutes
Below are the topics included in this training package:
- Video topics (43 minutes):
- QoS video presentation from CCNA series
- Traffic Shaping on Cisco IOS Router – NEW!!!
- Workbook Solution topics:
- QoS Design
- QoS Concepts and Planning
- Congestion Management: LLQ, CBWFQ, Hardware Queuing
- Congestion Avoidance: WRED, SRR
- Traffic Shaping: FRTS, LFI
- Link Specifics (Compression): cRTP
- Link Specifics (Fragmentation): FRF.12, LFI
- Modular QoS (MQC)
- Full Working Configuration: LAN, WAN
Michel has spent the last 18 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 15-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. He has published the “Network Design Cookbook” and a science fiction novel called “The Dark End”. He has also published various iOS applications (virtual Network Engineer, Circlefalls) that can be found on Apple’s iOS App Store. Other software development experience includes python and SDN. Currently, Michel is the owner, Chief Network Architect and Lead Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.