– Price: $75Buy Now
– Lifetime access to this training package including updates for a one-time purchase price
– Price: $250Buy Now
– Select three training packages from our collection. We will email you to determine the training packages that you want in this bundle.
– You will gain lifetime access to the training packages you select in this custom bundle for a one-time purchase price.e
– Price: $379Buy Now
– Select five training packages from our collection. We will email you to determine the training packages that you want in this bundle.
– You will gain lifetime access to the training packages you select in this custom bundle for a one-time purchase price.
This video series is applicable for learning how to deploy the Cisco ASA with Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) 6.2 using the Firepower Device Manager (FDM)
Do you want to learn how to block certain applications like BitTorrent, Remote Desktop, to FTP? Do you want to learn how to decrypt a secure web page a user may access to inspect it further? Do you want to learn how to filter traffic based on the identity of an Active Directory user? Do you want to block inappropriate websites to viruses and bots? In this video series you will learn how to do many of these things and much more.
The Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) platform is Cisco’s current Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) product to provide deep level inspection for your trusted networks. We have a wide range of topics where we will show you how to deploy the Cisco ASA with FTD using FDM step-by-step in a simple and practical implementation. The Firepower Device Manager (FDM) is a new unified web-based interface available in the FTD image supported on the Cisco ASA 5500-X series. The FDM provides local management for basic administration for many of the NGFW features available. We will use the FDM to administer our Cisco ASA with FTD for the many topics outlined below.
Below are some of the video topics that are available and what topics are already being scheduled to be released soon:
Video Series: ~5 hours (315 minutes)
- Overview and Design
- Re-image ASA to FTD
- Overview of Firepower Device Manager (FDM)
- Management Interface
- System Settings
- Interfaces (LAN, WAN) and Default Routing
- Network Objects
- Security Zones
- Outbound Internet Access and NAT (PAT)
- Filtering based on Network and Services
- Filtering based on URL
- Filtering based on Applications
- Inbound Access and NAT (Port Forwarding)
- Site-to-Site IPSec (IKEv1) VPN
- Backup and Restore
- System Upgrade
- Licensing / Register Cisco ASA
- Filtering based on Identity (Active Authentication)
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IPS)
- File Policy (Malware Protection)
- System Updates
- Filtering based on Geolocations
Videos Series: MP4 video format ~5 hours (315 minutes)
Michel has spent the last 18 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 15-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. He has published the “Network Design Cookbook” and a science fiction novel called “The Dark End”. He has also published various iOS applications (virtual Network Engineer, Circlefalls) that can be found on Apple’s iOS App Store. Other software development experience includes python and SDN. Currently, Michel is the owner, Chief Network Architect and Lead Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.