We have added additional video configuration topics to the HPE Networking Training Series. The new video updates include:
- Rate Limiting to throttle the throughput on a switch port
- Recommended configuration if Voice (VOIP) services will be used on an HPE switch
- Using LLDP for device discovery
- Implementing NTP for time services
- Implementing Logging and sending logs to an external Syslog server.
- Implementing Flow Control and Jumbo Frames for an Ethernet based SAN connected to HPE switches.
- And we will show you how to implement several Layer-2 Switching Best Practices.
You can get more details at: http://www.routehub.net/hpe
RouteHub Group, LLC