– Price: $50Buy Now
– Lifetime access to this training package including updates for a one-time purchase price
– Price: $250Buy Now
– Select three training packages from our collection. We will email you to determine the training packages that you want in this bundle.
– You will gain lifetime access to the training packages you select in this custom bundle for a one-time purchase price.e
– Price: $379Buy Now
– Select five training packages from our collection. We will email you to determine the training packages that you want in this bundle.
– You will gain lifetime access to the training packages you select in this custom bundle for a one-time purchase price.
- Description and Topics
- What's Included
- Prerequisites / Recommendations
- Network Topology
- About the Instructor
In this training package you will learn how to deploy a SD-WAN solution using Cisco’s Intelligent WAN (IWAN) on supported Cisco IOS/IOS-XE routers using the CLI. SD-WAN is the capability where you can optimize application traffic (based on performance and latency) between sites using low-cost connectivity options such as an Internet connection.
In this course, we will first talk about the topology and configuration components of Cisco IWAN. Then we will discuss our design, our topology, and our requirements. Our topology will consist of two sites, a HQ site and a Remote site, connected to dual Internet clouds. At our HQ site, we will have two servers which we will use for testing IWAN in our environment. We will configure our IWAN so any traffic from Server1 (marked using DSCP AF21) will prefer the ISP1 connection and all other traffic will prefer the ISP2 connection. This preference is based on the performance and availability of the Internet connections at our HQ site which we will cover in this course.
We will show you how to configure this IWAN topology step-by-step. The list below reflects the video topics and deployment steps that we will follow in this course:
Video Series: ~4 hours (244 minutes)
- Overview and Design
- Configuration of Master Controller (MC)
- Configuration of Border Router (HQ)
- Configuration of Border Router (Remote Site)
- Verification of Configuration
- Testing and Monitoring
- Failure and Performance Testing
- Review and Verification of Cisco AVC / FNF
- Review and Verification of Front-Door VRF (FVRF)
Below is what’s included in this training package:
- Video Series (MP4 format): ~4 hours (244 minutes)
- Network Diagram (PNG format)
- Overview and Design presentation document (PDF format)
- Full Configuration files of Cisco IWAN routers (TXT format)
We will cover several technologies used with Cisco IWAN. It is recommended (not required) to have basic knowledge of the following technologies:
- DMVPN & VPN Technologies
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Performance Routing (PfR)
- Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC)
Michel has spent the last 18 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 15-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. He has published the “Network Design Cookbook” and a science fiction novel called “The Dark End”. He has also published various iOS applications (virtual Network Engineer, Circlefalls) that can be found on Apple’s iOS App Store. Other software development experience includes python and SDN. Currently, Michel is the owner, Chief Network Architect and Lead Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.