It’s not easy keeping daily operations under control and keeping up with new technology. Plus, even after you go to a class where information is presented once at a fast rate it is easy to miss some important points. That’s where I found your website to be a perfect knowledge gap filler. Your videos give hands-on information and covered important points. The videos also gave me many ideas that were not covered in classes or manuals. Also, one can delve into new technologies that are out there, but not implemented at ones organization
RouteHub is focused on practical, real-world training for network engineers and consultants.
Certifications has value and its place, but we saw the need for training that would help network engineers quickly get a solution in place in real-life situations. We’re here tell you what you need to do to get a network up and running, how to configure different technologies including solutions, and to help you really understand how it works.
Why Choose Us
- Affordable training for engineers
- Taught by 20-Year CCIE instructor
- Training content you can download
- Variety of different vendor training
- Monthly updates to training courses
I have never come across a group who is so wise about their knowledge of networking. They are by far the best of the best when it comes to Cisco. And has been the silent hero time and time again.
Sam Wong, YourNewDesktop, Inc.
This section will provide additional information about our training program at RouteHub. Some of these resources will include some of the following:
- You can view the list of planned training courses we are currently working on that will be released into our collection
- You can view the latest updates of new training courses added and new updates added for a course
- You can view our Wish List page and cast your vote on new training courses we should consider in the future. Including what is in high demand to learn as network engineers and consultants.
You can view all of the available resources in the tabs on the left.
Below are the training updates and new additions expected to be released to our collection in the next year. This list is subject to change any time during the year as needed. You can add training suggestions on our Wish List page.
- Ansible Tower added to ‘Network Automation using Ansible’
- Using NORNIR 3.0 added to ‘Network Automation using Python’
- Cisco Wireless using WLC
- Fortinet FortiGate 7.0 Training
- Palo Alto Networks 10.0 Training
- Amazon AWS for Network Engineers
- Extreme Networks (EXOS) Training
- SonicWALL 6.0 Firewall Training
- Wireshark and Packet Captures
Latest Updates and Additions
Below are the latest updates of training courses and lessons that has been added to our collection for reference.
- Microsoft Azure for Network Engineers
- Docker for Network Engineers
- Cisco ISE 3.0 for Wired LAN Training
- Network Automation using Python (NETMIKO, PYNTC, NORNIR)
- Disaster Recovery for Network Engineers
- Google Cloud for Network Engineers
- Linux for Network Engineers
- Arista Networks (EOS) Training
- Cisco Firepower (FTD) using FMC Training
- Citrix SD-WAN Training
- Netgear Networking using Smart Managed Pro
- Python for Network Engineers 2 (Flask, Database (SQL), Virtualenv)
We create training courses based on what our users want to learn. We also create training courses based on what is trending and in demand for learning as network engineers. You can cast your vote on selected training courses that we are considering on producing soon. You can also suggest new training you would like to see added to our training collection.Go to Wish List
Ask Network Engineer on YouTube
Did you know that the instructor of the RouteHub training content is on YouTube? We have a YouTube Channel with over 10,000 subscribers! On this channel, Michel has a series of videos called “Ask the Network Engineer” where users can post questions about being a network engineer. And Michel will answer those questions based on his experience and recommendations over the past 18 years.
He also release off-topic episodes talking about networking trends, certifications, tips, and top technologies important for Network Engineers to know.Check it out!