In this course, you will learn how to deploy a cloud network topology using Microsoft Azure step-by-step. In this course you will learn the following:
- This course is aimed for IT professionals, Network Engineers, and Consultants
- You will learn how to access and navigate through the Microsoft Azure portal
- You will learn how to setup virtual networks
- You will learn about the main components of a virtual machine and how to build virtual servers
- You will learn about virtual network interfaces, Public IP profiles, to routing tables
- And you will learn how to deploy virtual firewalls in the cloud topology using the FortiGate-VM and the Palo Alto Networks VM to get it ready to be configured for further advanced security and network configuration
By the end of this course, you will learn how to build a cloud computing solution that has a virtual firewall on the front end with an internal server farm behind the firewall. Where all firewall policies, NAT rules, and VPN tunnels all managed on the NGFW itself.
You can view all topics covered in this course below on this page under ‘Lessons’.
- DOWNLOAD: Video [ 2.7 hours / 163 minutes ] including Other Supporting Files
- The videos in this series is applicable for Microsoft Azure Platform
- It is recommended to have working knowledge and/or understanding of some Basic Networking concepts for best results to follow along in this course