In this course, you will learn how to deploy a centralized wireless solution step-by-step using the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) with Cisco Access Points. Below are some of the main topics you will learn in this course.
- You will learn how to setup the Cisco WLC and Access Points to work together
- You will learn how to configure Cisco Catalyst switches to work with a Cisco Wireless Solution
- You will learn how to deploy multiple wireless networks from a centralized web user interface
- You will learn how to setup a wireless network to use WPA with a Pre-Shared Key (PSK)
- You will learn how to setup a wireless network to use Web Authentication for guest access
- You will learn how to setup a wireless network to use PEAP using AD user accounts for login access
- And more topics based on concepts, design, testing, to monitoring
You can view all topics covered in this course below on this page under ‘Lessons’.
- DOWNLOAD: Video [ ~3 hours / 178 minutes ] including Other Supporting Files
- The videos in this series is applicable for Cisco WLC appliances running the WLC Software
- It is recommended to have working knowledge and/or understanding of some Basic Networking concepts for best results to follow along in this course