Disaster Recovery (DR) is a process that outlines the readiness of the business if a disaster related event occurs. This could be if multiple critical components are down for a long period of time, a natural disaster event (e.g. earthquakes, hurricanes), to possible location shutdowns. Having a DR plan and network is critical for the livelihood of the business. Below is what you will learn in this course:
- This course is aimed for IT professionals and Network Engineers
- You will learn about the recommended planning and preparation steps for Disaster Recovery
- You will learn about the possible DR models and the type of DR networks that can be used
- You will see a walkthrough for an actual customer project based on the planning steps and how the DR network was determined
- You will learn how to build a real-world DR report that you can use for your own DR projects
- You will learn about how a practical backup Data Center can be used and configured for Disaster Recovery
- And you will learn how you can build test DR networks in GNS3 during a development stage
By the end of the course, you will be able to perform the necessary steps to understand your requirements and critical application services. And how you can use that information for building a recommended Disaster Recovery network that can be deployed in the environment.
You can view all topics covered in this course below on this page under ‘Lessons’.
- DOWNLOAD: Video Files [ 3 hours / 190 minutes ] including DR Report (PFD,DOC), Presentation (PDF), Applications and Network Device Spreadsheets (XLS), and Other Supporting Files
- It is recommended to have working knowledge and/or understanding of Basic Networking concepts for best results to follow along in this course