Learn how to deploy Cisco Network Virtualization using tunneling services such as MPLS, VRF-lite, Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), to Unified MPLS. Tunneling deals with creating separate routing domains on the same physical network infrastructure. This course consist of several workbook solutions showing you how to deploy Network Virtualization using either L3VPN or L2VPN depending on your requirements.
- Layer 3 VPNs (L3VPN): we have workbook solutions for deploying MPLS VPN ideal for larger sized networks. We will cover topics with Route Reflectors, MPLS over GRE, VRF Selection, Traffic Engineering, to Extranet services. We will show how to deploy Cisco Multi-VRF CE (VRF-lite) for creating separate routing domains (or virtual routing) on the same hardware infrastructure. This course will also include video topics for learning and deploying Unified MPLS
- Layer 2 VPN (L2VPN): we also have a workbook solution focused on showing you how to deploy several Layer 2 VPN technologies which extends Layer 2 services (VLANs) across a Layer 3 network that may be utilizing MPLS VPN. This includes topics such as Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS), VPLS, and L2TPv3 using Static Tunnels.
- Format: Workbooks [ PDF ]
- Includes: Cisco Multi-VRF CE (VRF-lite) workbook, MPLS VPN workbook, and Cisco L2VPN workbook solutions. Plus as a bonus, this course will also include MPLS VPN video files for IPv6 over MPLS using 6VPE and 6PE.
- It is recommended to have working knowledge and/or understanding for some Basic Cisco Networking concepts for best results to use these workbook solutions