In this course, you will learn how to deploy and use Cisco’s Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) for Network Automation.
- You will learn about all of the relevant concepts and components about Cisco NSO
- You will learn how to install Cisco NSO as a System Install and a Local Install
- You will learn how to use the NSO CLI for device configuration (e.g. VLANs, interfaces, routing)
- You will learn how to use REST API for device configuration and NSO operations
- You will learn how to how to build templates, compliance reports, and other tasks
You can view all topics covered in this course below on this page under ‘Lessons’.
- DOWNLOAD: Video Files [ ~4.6 hours (276 minutes) ] including Presentation and Other Supporting Files
- The videos in this series is applicable for Cisco NSO version 5.5 (and higher) using CLI and REST API
- It is recommended to have working knowledge and/or understanding of YANG & XML and Basic Networking for best results to follow along in this course